This makes a delicious afternoon snack while you’re watching the game, a movie, or just relaxing. Plus it makes enough for leftovers! This is a nice chunky guacamole recipe; a bit different than the average one. This recipe comes to you thanks to Bobby Flay.
- 4 ripe Hass avocados, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- Juice of 2 limes (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Combine the avocados, red onion, jalapeno, lime juice, and cilantro in a bowl and gently mix to a chunky consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately with your choice of chips (multi-grain Tositito scoops are my personal favorite)!