Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Things on My Bookish Bucket List
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday challenge, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, is the Top 10 Things on My Bookish Bucket List. This means that it could be blogging related, book related, meeting authors, reading x many books per year, finishing a daunting book, etc. Unfortunately for me, this includes so many things that it was difficult to narrow it down and focus long enough to write out a list. This is truly a bookish bucket list for me (i.e. – I really want some of these things but who knows when or if it’ll happen). Without further ado…
Top 10 Things on My Bookish Bucket List
1. Guest Reviews: I’m hoping to add more guest reviews and reviewers to my blog and participate as a guest reviewer on other book blogs because as we all know, reading is awesome!
2. Reading Challenge 2014: I initially started this on Goodreads and now think it’s pretty cool to have a goal. I set it at 50 books for the year. Definitely achievable since it’s less than 1 book per week. My goal is to surpass that challenge goal.
3. Giveaway Winner: Duh, like everyone else we’d love to win giveaways. Anyone that says they don’t want to win a contest they entered is lying through their teeth. It’s the little things in life.
4. Kindle Fire (from Amazon): I know I already have a Nook from Barnes & Noble, but the Kindle Fire looks so freaking awesome and I really love Amazon. I’m not being technologically greedy here, but this is just too cool to ignore.
5. Twitter/Facebook: We’re determined to do a better job using our Facebook and Twitter pages! We want to get the word out about Reviews in a Pinch. By the way, you can like and/or follow us on the side bar ——> 😀
6. 100th Post: It would be incredible if Reviews in a Pinch hit our100th post before April 1st. I’m not saying it’s a flat-out goal, but there will be some jumping and spazzy dancing if it happens.
7. Top Reviewer: This might be more of a lifetime bookish bucket list item. How awesome would it be to be a top reviewer on Amazon or Barnes & Noble?
8. Classical Reading: Like most people, I’m guilty of skipping the classics in favor of something “more exciting”. So part of my list is to read some more classics. Right now Treasure Island is on the top of that particular book pile.
9. Divergent series by Veronica Roth: I want to read this series, mostly because I’d like to go see the movie. I can’t see the movie first though because then I just won’t bother with the books (laziness in action).
10. Library: It is such an amazing and free (for almost everything) resource for getting books. My library even has a deal where you can stuff a plastic bag with as many books as possible and it’s $1-2, depending on the size of the bag. I need to be better about taking advantage of that. #librarylove
Now that you’ve seen mine, what’s in your top 10 on your Bookish Bucket list?