Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Books I’ve Read So Far This Year
This Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
So this week’s post is supposed to be the Top Books I’ve Read So Far this Year. That’s a tough one. I don’t really know if I can narrow it down to just the 10 best. Or who knows, once I start I may decide I haven’t even read 10 that I want to put on this list. As most of you know, I simply love to read. Therefore, I can be a bit critical about adding books to my favorites list or giving them 5 stars. So to keep it easier on me and 100%, I’ll only be listing those books that I loved and either gave a 5 star review to them already or will in the near future. So, I would obviously highly recommend any book appearing on this list. Links go to my review of each book. Enjoy!
Top 10 Books I’ve Read So Far This Year
1. Until the End by Tracey Ward – Zombies. Enough said in my world.
2. My Date From Hell by Tellulah Darling – The Blooming Goddess Trilogy that I’ve been recommending like a dog with a bone (Book 2). **Review will be up this week (6/11 – 6/13)**
3. My Life From Hell by Tellulah Darling – Book 3
4. Zombie Island by Samantha Hoffman – Zombies, again.
5. Playing Games by Jessica Clare – Romance. I’m a sucker for a bad boy/good girl contemporary romance.
6. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling – She’s got the best stories and I laughed so much, I must’ve prolonged my life by at least 10 years.
7. My Ex From Hell by Tellulah Darling – Book 1. Good grief, just read them already. I’m starting to sound like a broken record.
8. Snow by Lisa Scott – A short story that’s available for free. What do you really have to lose? It’s short and sweet.
9. Suite Dreams by Rachel Hawthorne – I love her books and will be surprised if I come across one that I would rate lower than 4 out 5.
10. UnEnchanted by Chanda Hahn – The first book in a series that reminds me of The Brothers Grimm mashed up with Once Upon a Time and A Series of Unfortunate Events.
Okay numbers 6, 7 and 9 were actually rated 4.5 out of 5, but that’s pretty darn close. I’d say it’s a pretty decent overall list. Although I am a tad bias.
- Posted in: Blogging Challenges
- Tagged: blogging, blogging challenge, books, broke and bookish, chanda hahn, is everyone hanging out without me and other concerns, jessica clare, jill myles, lisa scott, mindy kaling, my date from hell, my ex from hell, my life from hell, playing games, rachel hawthorne, reading, samantha hoffman, snow, suite dreams, tellulah darling, top ten books I've read so far this year, top ten tuesday, tracey ward, unenchanted, until the end, zombie island