So Behind! Review-A-Thon
The So Behind! Review-A-Thon is being hosted by Books Are My Thing! This was such an awesome idea that we jumped at the chance to participate. In case you’re not really sure what it’s about, here’s a little blurb:
The So Behind! Review-A-Thon is hosted by Krystal at Books Are My Thing. The point of the So Behind! Review-A-Thon is to spend the weekend catching up and lessening the stress of being behind on your reviews. Anyone who writes reviews, whether on their blog, Goodreads, Amazon, etc. can participate! The review-a-thon will run from October 10-12. The only requirements of participating are that you write a quick goals post and a wrap-up post. Your review goals can be whatever you need to work on, whether it be to write X amount of reviews, finishing your draft reviews, catching up on your ARC reviews, anything! Link up with your goals post here!
What are my goals?
I’d really like to use this Review-A-Thon to catch up and get ahead with my posts. I HATE being behind. Since I try to post more than just book reviews, I’ll split it up into categories.
Book Review Goals (Reviews I’d like to have completed and ready to post)
- Golgotha by Saul Tanpepper
- Sadie’s Guide to Catching Killer by Zane Sachs
- Crow: Episode One by Alex Owens
- Crow: Episode Two by Alex Owens
- Humanity by Samuel Peralta – COMPLETE
- Trauma Room by Samuel Peralta
- Trust Me by Rachel Hawthorne
- The Last Rail-Rider by Jason Gurley
- Bossypants by Tina Fey
- Cell by Stephen King –
If I finish it this week.I finished it!!!
Movie Review Goals (Reviews I’d like to have completed and ready to post)
- Drinking Buddies
- Catching Fire
- It’s a Disaster
- Kick-Ass 2
- Thor: The Dark World
- Some Girl(s)
- Stuck in Love
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2
- The Spectacular Now
- Veronica Mars
Top Ten Tuesday – I’d really like to have the posts for the rest of October done for Top Ten Tuesday. By that I mean the most attention they would need is a little tweaking before being published.
- Top Ten Places Books Have Made Me Want to Visit
- Top Ten New Series I Want to Start
- Top Ten Books/Movies to Read or Watch to Get in the Halloween Spirit OR Top Ten Characters Who I Would Totally Want to Be for Halloween
Hopefully those aren’t lofty goals, but even if they are I’m determined catch up and get a little bit ahead so that I have more time for my spooky October reading goals. Check back with us next Wednesday to see if we met our Review-A-Thon goals this week!