Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Characters I Wish Would Get Their Own Book
Top Ten Tuesday is a fun weekly link-up in the community where The Broke and the Bookish provides a prompt and other lovers of list making join in on it with their own top ten list. You can have less than 10 or more if you need to at times and put a spin on the topic if you need to! All they ask is that you link back to them if you’re participating.
There are a lot of great supporting characters out there. Some are better than others. Sometimes we all wish certain characters would get their own book. So this week we’ll be listing which of those characters we really do want to see in their own book. Frankly this entire list could be filled with supporting Harry Potter characters, but I limited myself to just one from HP. Check out the new perspectives we want to see on some of our favorite books/series with the. . .
Top 10 Characters I Wish Would Get Their Own Book
1. Voldemort (Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling) – I just think that could be an interesting series. Plus I’m one of those Harry Potter fans that would love nothing more than for J.K. Rowling to continue writing about the wizarding world forever.
2. Eric Northman (Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris) – It would interesting to see Eric’s POV on everything happening and we’d get an insider’s look at what really goes on in the vampire world (let’s be honest, Sookie’s still basically an outsider).
3. Gale Hawthorne (Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins) – Peeta’s POV would probably be a little too similar to everything Katniss is going through, except more lovesick. Gale was dealing with working in the mines, making sure his family and Katniss’ didn’t starve, oh and all of those bombs dropping.
4. Reagan (Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell) – She’s sarcastic and blunt. Her view on Cath would probably be hilarious. I’d also like to know where the heck she was always going.
5. Kai (Blooming Goddess trilogy by Tellulah Darling) – Hotty God of the Underworld. I’d love to know what he was thinking throughout the entire ordeal with Sophie and her memory problems.
6. Detective Jack Ramirez (High Heels series by Gemma Halliday) – Maddie was kind of an idiot. Hilarious, but still an idiot. I’d like to see how the stories/cases would play out from Jack’s perspective.
7. Shane Collins or Michael Glass (Morganville vampires series by Rachel Caine) – It just might make the series a little funnier. The short stories were great, so a full book would be awesome.
8. Mr. Rochester (Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte) – I want to know his reasoning for sticking his wife up in the attic instead of the nut house. Plus when he fell in love with Jane. He just seemed like a bit of an enigma.
9. Edward Cullen, Jasper Hale or Alice Cullen (Twilight saga by Stephanie Meyer) – I didn’t really like Bella after the first book, so I’m wondering if the books would be better from someone else’s POV. I know Midnight Sun was from Edward’s POV, but it doesn’t count (it’s not a full book and it wasn’t technically published, as far as I know).
10. Aslan, Mr. Tumnus or the White Witch (Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis) – They’re all fantastic characters and I want to know what else is going on in Narnia. Mr. Tumnus would be an interesting perspective during The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. The White Witch would just be interesting. And what on Earth is Aslan always doing. You know he has to constantly be busy.
Who do you want to see get their own book?!
- Posted in: Blogging Challenges
- Tagged: blooming goddess trilogy, books, c.s. lewis, characters i wish would get their own book, charlaine harris, charlotte bronte, chronicles of narnia, eric northman, fangirl, gale hawthorne, gemma halliday, harry potter series, high heels series, hunger games, j.k. rowling, jane eyre, kai, morganville vampire series, rachel caine, rainbow rowell, reagan, sookie stackhouse series, stephanie meyer, suzanne collins, tellulah darling, top 10 list, top ten tuesday, twilight saga, voldemort