. . . In A Pinch
This is the ultimate page to find our In A Pinch content. You’ll find our blogging posts, challenges (Top Ten Tuesdays), interviews and weekly quotes. We hope you enjoy and come back to visit us again soon!
Looking for something we did in 2014, check it out at In A Pinch 2014.
Blogging. . . In A Pinch
- 2015 Library Challenge (2015)
- 2015 Women Challenge (2015)
- Bout of Books 12 Bookshelf Scavenger Hunt (January 5, 2015)
- Bout of Books 12 Describe Your Book in Pictures (January 9, 2015)
- Bout of Books 12 Read-A-Thon (January 2015)
- Bout of Books 12 Read-A-Thon Wrap Up (January 2015)
- Bout of Books 12 Top 10 Recommendations (January 6, 2015)
- Treat Yo Self Thursday (1/15/15)
- Treat Yo Self Thursday (1/22/15)
Challenges. . . In A Pinch
This is where you’ll find links to blogging challenges that Reviews in a Pinch has participated in!
Top Ten Tuesdays (hosted by The Broke and the Bookish)
- January 27: Top Ten Books I’d Love to Read with My Book Club
Interviews. . . In A Pinch
Here you can find our interviews with some of your favorite authors! Reviews in a Pinch is very excited to offer you a glimpse into the minds of these authors and get answers to some of your burning questions.
- Andrew Armacost – The Poor Man’s Guide to Suicide
- Clinton D. Harding – Our Monsters chronicles
- Harry James Krebs – Benjamin Tucker Mysteries
- Mario Saincic – My African Dream
Giveaways. . . In A Pinch
Our current giveaways are listed here. Enter now and win!
- My African Dream by Mario Saincic – 5 ebooks will be given away (CLOSED)
Weekly Quotes. . . In A Pinch
Looking for a great book or movie related quote? Here you’ll find all of our previous Quotes of the Week!
- January 2 – January 9: “All good and true book-lovers practice the pleasing and improving avocation of reading in bed… No book can be appreciated until it has been slept with and dreamed over.” ― Eugene Field
- January 9 – January 16: “I often feel sorry for people who don’t read good books; they are missing a chance to lead an extra life.” ― Scott Corbett
- January 16 – January 23: “If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.” — J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- January 23 – January 30: “I suspect the truth is that we are waiting, all of us, against insurmountable odds, for something extraordinary to happen to us.” ― Khaled Hosseini, And the Mountains Echoed